When the music makes every scene better, when the music draws viewers even more into the story, when the music makes you laugh more heartily at every joke, you know you've got a great composer. That's Paul Lovatt-Cooper, he maybe the best composer I've worked with in 20 years."
Josh Weinstein - Showrunner/Lead Writer "The Simpsons" & "Futurama"
- Commission for Prestigious International Music Competition
- BBC Commission for Series 2
- Paul Records with Legendary Singer Alison Moyet
- A Sell-Out Sydney Opera House
- Paul Receives a Special Invite to Japan
- TV commission for the BBC and Freemantle
- Carnegie Hall NYC Sold-Out for the Music of Paul Lovatt-Cooper
- Standing Ovation at Premiere in Switzerland
- Paul Delivers a World Premiere to a Sell-Out Royal Albert Hall
- Paul receives Olympic Commission
- New York City Honour Paul Lovatt-Cooper
- Sell-Out Ovation in Austria
Composer - Songwriter
Paul's musical works have been performed by world renowned orchestras to sell-out audiences at London's Royal Albert Hall, New York's Carnegie Hall and Sydney Opera House.
He is a renowned and accomplished musician, which has made him one of the most sought after young composing talents of his generation, writing for international performers, orchestras and concert soloists.
+44 (0) 161 8795288